The Commissioner for Senior Victorians, Gerard Mansour, has created the Ageing well in a changing world report as an overview of the feedback obtained from senior Victorians on what it means to age well.
The report is being launched on Thursday 12 November at 4pm via a Webinar with the Minister for Disability, Ageing and Carers, the Hon Luke Donnellan MP.
Download the report by clicking on the image below, or through the download section on this page.
Leave a comment below.
While we kindly encourage you to submit your comments, thoughts and experiences below or on our Facebook, we expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove comments that are:
- off-topic and not appropriate for discussion in this forum
- in violation of another’s privacy
- vexatious, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- abusive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, discriminatory or otherwise offensive
- of a political nature or promote particular services, products, or political organisations
- illegal or advocates illegal activity
- in violation of another’s intellectual property or infringe upon copyrights or trademarks.