To apply for a Seniors Card or Business Discount card visit our Self Service form.

To replace a card, cancel a card, or update your contact details visit our Self Service forms for card holders.

To subscribe to our e-News or manage your e-News subscription visit our Self Service form for e-News.

Card Holder enquiries - frequently asked questions

How do I access my free off-peak travel vouchers? 
A: Visit the Public Transport Victoria website.

What are the Seniors Card and Business Discount Card eligibility and benefits?
A: Visit the Seniors Card Frequently Asked Questions page to watch a video and find out more.

How to change from a Business Discount Card to Seniors Card
A: Visit our Self Service form and apply for a Seniors Card.

Where do I find out more about Myki and public transport in Victoria?
A: Visit the Public Transport Victoria website 

What is the Victorian Seniors Festival and how do I get involved in the fun? 
A: Visit the Seniors Festival page.

What discounts do card holders get?
A. Visit the Discount Directory.

Business enquiries

To join up as a Participating business and submit a discount please complete the Participating business application form

To change your details visit the Participating business change of details

To find out more about our marketing options visit the Marketing opportunities page

Miscellaneous enquiry

If your query is not covered by the Self-service forms or frequently asked questions above, please complete the general enquiry form below and we will come back to you.

Or you can call us during business hours 9am to 2pm, Monday to Friday on 1300 797 210.

If you are deaf or hearing impaired, contact us through the National Relay Service. TTY Users, phone 13 36 77 and ask for 1300 797 210.

Please note we are closed on public holidays.