If you are a Seniors Card or Seniors Business Discount Card holder, subscribe to receive our e-Newsletter which contains information on discounts, Special Offers and more!
e-Newsletters will be sent to you periodically (about five times a year).
- You will need your Seniors Card or Seniors Business Discount Card number and an email address to subscribe to e-News.
- Once you have filled in the fields to validate your identity, you will be prompted to enter in your email address.
- If your card number begins with zero (0), please leave this out when entering your Seniors Card number.
- e-Newsletters are sent out periodically (up to five times a year).
- Use the e-news subscription f to sign-up for your e-news subscription.
- Use the update your contact to update your address, and / or change your phone number or e-mail address.
- Contact the Victorian Seniors Card program if you require any assistance.
Terms and conditions
*Competition terms and conditions
- Instructions on how to participate in the Seniors Card Program e-Newsletter competition (Competition) form part of these conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This competition commences 9am, 27 March 2019 until midnight, 28 June 2019 (Competition period). The winner will be drawn: Midday, 4 July 2019, Department of Health & Human Services, 50 Lonsdale St, Melbourne, VIC. The winner will be notified by Friday 5 July 2019.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
- Department means the Department of Health and Human Services
- Prize means a $5000 Peregrine travel voucher* subject to the Prize terms and conditions detailed below.
- To participate in the Competition, entrants must, during the competition period:
- Be a Seniors Card holder in Victoria
- Be subscribed to the Seniors Card e-Newsletter
- Only one entry is permitted per person during the Competition Period.
- The winner of the competition will be determined by a random draw conducted by the Department of Health and Human Services.
The Department’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants acknowledge that this prize is being provide by a third party.
- The winner will be notified by phone using the telephone number provided to the Seniors Card program, and the winner’s name will be published on Seniors Online for a minimum of 28 days.
^ Prize terms and conditions
The winner is entitled to AU$5000 towards Peregrine small group tours. Valid for travel 1 Aug 2019 to 15 Dec 2020. Please note that travel is not permitted between 15 December 2019 and 15 January 2020. The winner must travel on a Peregrine operated tour and a guaranteed departure - excludes Polar voyages, Limited Edition tours, Independent Experiences, Private Groups, Adventure Cruises operated by Variety and any other tours operated by third party suppliers. The winner must contact Peregrine Adventures to arrange their travel - contact details will be supplied to the winner. Bookings need to be finalised at least 56 days prior to travel date and may be subject to minimum passenger numbers. The voucher cannot be applied to existing bookings. The voucher cannot be extended, exchanged for cash and is not transferrable. The travel voucher applies specifically to Peregrine tours only, inclusive of any regional flights that are necessary as part of the Peregrine trip, wildlife/park fees (where applicable), trekking permits (where applicable). The voucher can be used on multiple tours or multiple people on the one tour as long as the winner is one of the travellers on each tour. All travellers must be aged over 18. The voucher cannot be used towards international flights, pre or post tour accommodation, travel insurance or any other travel products. If the chosen tour/s is valued at more than $5000, the winner must pay the difference. If the chosen tour/s is valued at less than $5000, the remaining balance will be held but if it is not utilised within the travel period 1 Aug 2019 to 15 Dec 2020, there is no refund or compensation offered. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion including Qantas Points. Adequate and valid travel insurance, obtained at the winner’s expense, is compulsory. It is the winner’s responsibility to carry a valid passport and appropriate visas (if needed). For full booking terms & conditions, please visit
The Seniors Card program provides members with a range of benefits including access to specially discounted goods and services. Please note that the Seniors Card program does not endorse or guarantee the quality or suitability of any goods or services offered by participating businesses. To the extent permitted by law, the State of Victoria excludes liability for any loss caused by use of or reliance on these services, events or products. You should assess whether the service, products or events are appropriate and adequate for your needs and if necessary seek independent professional advice.