If you are a Seniors Card or Seniors Business Discount Card holder, subscribe to receive our e-Newsletter which contains information on discounts, special offers and more!
e-Newsletters will be sent to you periodically (about five times a year).
- You will need your Seniors Card or Seniors Business Discount Card number and an email address to subscribe to e-News.
- Once you have filled in the fields to validate your identity, you will be prompted to enter in your email address.
- If your card number begins with zero (0), please leave this out when entering your Seniors Card number.
- e-Newsletters are sent out periodically (up to five times a year).
- Use the e-news subscription f to sign-up for your e-news subscription.
- Use the update your contact to update your address, and / or change your phone number or e-mail address.
- Contact the Victorian Seniors Card program if you require any assistance.
The Seniors Card program provides members with a range of benefits including access to specially discounted goods and services. Please note that the Seniors Card program does not endorse or guarantee the quality or suitability of any goods or services offered by participating businesses. To the extent permitted by law, the State of Victoria excludes liability for any loss caused by use of or reliance on these services, events or products. You should assess whether the service, products or events are appropriate and adequate for your needs and if necessary seek independent professional advice