Welcome to the Seniors Card games page. Here you can get your daily dose of games. Updated every day, you can keep coming back for more challenges to test your brain. You can also read the latest Seniors Online news.
If you are experiencing any issues viewing the games, you may need to turn your device off and reboot it to allow any upgrades to run. You could also try the games in a different browser.
How to access the games
- Click on the game you want to play, and select a day of the week.
- The new game opens and the rules and tips for each game are displayed.
Further information about each game is provided below. Give them a try and see how you go, and most importantly have fun!
Aim: To crack the code by determining which letter relates to which number, and reveal the mystery answer.
- Access the Code cracker and then select which day you want to play.
- Choose which game mode to play in: select either With Hints (gentle play mode with Hint options) or in Challenge Mode (removes the Hint options and lets you compete with other players).
- Select a cell and type in a letter.
- Correct and Incorrect cells will only be highlighted in Hints mode.
- Once you start playing, in the top menu you can Pause the timer. You can Display more Hints (you can click Ok to reveal the answers for 5 seconds), or you can Reset the game, Hide the timer or Close the game.
Access the Crossword and then select what day you want to play.
- Read the Across and Down clues. Chose a place to start and select the Clue you want to answer from the Across or Down column, and the cells will highlight so you can type in your answer.
- From the top menu you can Pause the clock, you can Reveal to see all of the answers for 5 seconds. You can Check an answer. You can select a Letter to see the correct answers. You can select a Word to have filled with the correct letters.
- Keep going until you have solved all of the crossword. Feel the satisfaction of solving it all.
Access the Word Search and then select a theme you want to play on. The words are organised under that theme.
- The words you need to find are located in a list on the right hand side in alphabetical order.
- Look for the words in the block of letters, they are forwards, backwards, sidewards and run from bottom to top.
- When you think you have found a word - select the first letter with your mouse and click and drag through all the letters in that word. If you have found it correctly the letters will go bold and then highlight blue.
- Some letters are used twice, so don't be afraid to go over the top of them.
- From the top menu you can Pause the time. You can select a Word for the game to show you. You can Hide the timer. You can Reset the game.
- Keep going until you have found all of the words. Once you have solved it, the clock stops and a mystery word is shown. Feel the satisfaction.
Access the Sudoku and choose a level from Easy, Mild, Hard and Difficult based on your skill level.
- Open the Sudoku game at the level that you want to play at.
- Review the grid and see which number you want to place first. There are two options to enter your answers - either pen (which is on the left and looks like a fountain pen nib) or pencil (which is on the right and looks like a little pencil).
- Select the cell you want to place the number in, and choose the number from the pen list or the pencil list.
- From the top menu you can Check your answers. You can get a Hint. You can Pause the timer. And you can Undo an answer.
- Keep going until you have solved it. Progress through the levels are you gain more confidence. Feel the satisfaction of completing the puzzle.
- Open the Trivia and begin answering the questions.
- Read the question and click on the answer you believe to be correct.
- You will only progress when you get the correct answer.
- You will be given points based on how quickly you answer the question correctly.
- Complete the quiz and feel the satisfaction!
- Return to home and begin another trivia.
Reviewed 14 November 2023