An online community filled with useful information for older people in Victoria.
Seniors Online is a Victorian Government website that aims to be the first port of call online for older Victorians. Subjects include:
- The Seniors Card program.
- Victorian Seniors Festival events.
- Better Health Channel information.
- Victorian Government programs.
- News, features, polls and photo galleries.
- Community contacts and directories.
Based on feedback from older Victorians, new features are regularly added to the site.
Not all Victorians use a computer or are confident seeking information online. This website is one way to provide information to older Victorians, but it does not replace other Government-supported methods such as publications and call centres.
Assistance using this site
For help on using this site, visit the Accessibility page.