Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is eligible to access the discounted WISH Gift Card offer?
This offer is available for Victorian Seniors Card holders, Seniors Business Discount Card holders and Carer Card holders.
2. Where can I purchase a discounted WISH Gift Card?
3.Where can I use my discounted WISH Gift Card?
WISH Gift Cards can be used to pay for everyday expenses like groceries and household items at participating Woolworths Supermarkets, BIG W, Caltex / Woolworths and EG branded fuel sites and more. Please refer to for information on where you can spend your Gift Card.
4.Can I purchase a discounted WISH Gift Card in-store?
5.Is the WISH Gift Card discount offer available for both eGift Cards and the physical Gift Cards?
Yes, eligible card holders can purchase a discounted WISH eGift Card and or a physical WISH Gift Card. Delivery fees apply for purchases of physicalWISHGift Card.
6. How do I receive a WISH eGift Card?
Once your order has been verified, your WISH eGift Card will be emailed to you within 10 minutes .
7. How do I use my WISH eGift Card?
- Open your email to access your WISH eGift Card details.
- To pay for your purchases in-store or online
- Enter the card number at the store register, at the online checkout or scan the barcode found in the email
- Enter your 4-digit PIN as detailed in your Gift Card email to complete the transaction
8. Can I store the WISH eGift Card in Everyday Pay?
Yes, you will be able to store the WISH eGift Card in your Everyday Pay wallet of the . This will allow you to easily redeem your eGift Card faster in-store where Everyday Pay can be used. The available balance is also displayed on each Gift Card. For more information on Everyday Pay, visit
9. Do WISH Gift Cards expire?
No, WISH Gift Cards issued after 31 March 2017 now come with no expiry date.
10.Do I have to spend my WISH Gift Card total balance in one transaction?
No, you don't need to spend your WISH Gift Card total balance in one transaction. Since WISH Gift Cards and eGift Cards have no expiry date, the remaining balance remains available to spend whenever you're ready.
11. How do I check the available balance, transaction history or expiry date on my Gift Card or eGift Card?
You can check your WISH Gift Card balance by:
- Calling Woolworths Gift Cards Support Team on 1300 10 1234
- Asking a team member at any Woolworths Group Store
- Checking it on the
For eGift Cards balance, please use theOnline/balance enquiries 19-digit number, not the In-store number. You can find this in your eGift Card email. Note that the maximum transaction history record visible is up to 10 transactions.
12. Are WISH Gift Cards refundable?
WISH Gift Cards and eGift Cards are non-refundable following the loading of funds onto the card, and cannot be exchanged for cash. Cash also cannot be withdrawn from the available balance of a WISH Gift Card or eGift Card.
13. Can I use my WISH Gift Card to buy another Gift Card?
No, you cannot buy another WISH Gift Card or eGift Card with a WISH Gift Card.
14. What do I do if I get an error message upon entering my card number?
Remove the 0 from the start of your card number and try again.
Reviewed 08 August 2022