Some ways your business can improve its communication with seniors are:
- Set font at a minimum 12 point type where possible.
- Use typefaces like Arial, Sans Serif.
- Ensure margins are flush left and ragged right. This is easier to read than fully justified text.
- Use aspirational pictures and images that reflect cultural diversity.
- Avoid printing text over the top of photographs or graphics.
- Avoid yellow, blue and green in close proximity and avoid patterned backgrounds.
- Use dark fonts against light backgrounds.
- Break long text into shorter sections
For more marketing tips contact the Business Development Manager, Victorian Seniors Card.
Join the Victorian Seniors Card program
See Marketing Opportunities to discover how you can communicate with Victoria’s Seniors Card program members.
You can also join the program and provide a discount to card holders now.