Subscribe and win two nights at the Holiday Inn Melbourne*
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter and you will automatically go into the draw to win two nights at the Holiday Inn Melbourne with a food and beverage package.
The Seniors Card e-Newsletter brings you special offers, information and deals from the Seniors Card Discount Directory. Find out more about our eNewsletter below.
Click here to subscribe!
*Open only to Victorian residents who are Victorian Seniors Card holders or Seniors Business Discount holders. Between 9 am, 3 September 2019 until midnight 29 November 2019. Maximum one entry per person. Drawn: Midday, 4 December 2019, Department of Health and Human Services, 50 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, VIC. One prize to be won.
Full Terms and Conditions below.
Promoter: Department of Health and Human Services (ABN 74 410 330 756).
If you are a Seniors Card or Seniors Business Discount Card holder, subscribe to receive our e-Newsletter which contains information on discounts, special offers and more!
e-Newsletters will be sent to you periodically (about five times a year).
- You will need your Seniors Card or Seniors Business Discount Card number and an email address to subscribe to e-News.
- Once you have filled in the fields to validate your identity, you will be prompted to enter in your email address.
- If your card number begins with zero (0), please leave this out when entering your Seniors Card number.
- e-Newsletters are sent out periodically (up to five times a year).
- Use the e-news subscription f to sign-up for your e-news subscription.
- Use the update your contact to update your address, and / or change your phone number or e-mail address.
- Contact the Victorian Seniors Card program if you require any assistance.
The Seniors Card program provides members with a range of benefits including access to specially discounted goods and services. Please note that the Seniors Card program does not endorse or guarantee the quality or suitability of any goods or services offered by participating businesses. To the extent permitted by law, the State of Victoria excludes liability for any loss caused by use of or reliance on these services, events or products. You should assess whether the service, products or events are appropriate and adequate for your needs and if necessary seek independent professional advice.
Terms and conditions
*Competition terms and conditions
- Instructions on how to participate in the Seniors Card Program e-Newsletter competition (Competition) form part of these conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This Competition commences 9 am, 3 September 2019 until runs until midnight 29 November 2019 (the Competition period). The winner will be drawn: Midday, 4 December 2019 at the Department of Health and Human Services, 50 Lonsdale St, Melbourne, VIC. The winner will be notified by Friday 6 December 2019.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
1. Department means the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services
2. Prize means two nights’ accommodation and a food and beverage package * subject to the Prize terms and conditions detailed below.
- To participate in the Competition, entrants must, during the competition period:
1. be a Seniors Card holder in Victoria
2. be subscribed to the Seniors Card e-Newsletter.
- Only one entry is permitted per person during the Competition Period.
- The winner of the Competition will be determined by a random draw conducted by the Department of Health and Human Services. The department’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants acknowledge that this Prize is being provide by a third party.
- The winner will be notified by phone using the telephone number provided to the Seniors Card program, and the winner’s name will be published on Seniors Online for a minimum of 28 days.
^Prize terms and conditions
The winner is entitled to two nights’ accommodation in a (list name of room type) room at the Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders, at 575 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, VIC, 3000. Valid for stay between (list date) 1 Dec 2019 to 15 Dec 2020. The winner must contact Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders to arrange their travel – contact details will be supplied to the winner. Bookings need to be finalised at (list number of days in advance)
Accommodation cannot be extended, exchanged for cash and is not transferrable.
Provide info if only one night is used at a time: If only one night’s accommodation is used at a time, the remaining balance will be held but if it is not utilised within the travel period 1 Dec 2019 to 15 Dec 2020, there is no refund or compensation offered. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.