Thank you - your name has been entered into the prize draw for one of six double passes to attend The Humans.
'The Humans' is a Tony award winning play that soon lands in Melbourne as part of a national tour. Playing from 14th until the 24th of September this is wonderful theatre production that is humorous, heartbreaking, a touching insight into ageing as well as a relatable look at any family reunion.
Starring Vivien Davies, Fiona Stewart and Chris Connolly, a brief synopsis of the play:
The Blake family has gathered at the youngest daughter’s Manhattan apartment. Over the course of one evening, they grapple with ageing, illness, and a changing economy as their family reunion slowly goes awry…and then things start to go bump in the night.
With amazing reviews from the New York Times such as: “A haunting, beautifully realized play...blisteringly funny and altogether wonderful. ”
Terms and conditions
- Six double passes are up for grabs to attend The Humans for people who click on the link in the August Seniors Card e-News by Friday 2 September 2022.
- The winners are entitled to one double pass to see The Humans at a performance at the Meat Market Stable Theatre in North Melbourne either at the Matinee 3.00-4.30pm Saturday 17 September 2022; or a 7.30pm evening performance on Monday 19 September; Tuesday 20 September or Wednesday 21 September.
- Winners will be contacted by the Seniors Card program to confirm acceptance. Details of the winners will then be supplied to the Antipodes Theatre Company for passes to be sent directly.
- Valid for use for a performance of The Humans only and the passes cannot be changed to a different performance, exchanged for cash and are non-transferrable.
- The passes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, or promotion.
- The names of the winners will be published on Seniors Online in September 2022.
Reviewed 29 August 2022