Entries have now closed to win a double pass to see Mothering Sunday.
The lucky winners will be notified via email or phone and published on our website shortly.
The events of Graham Swift's novel take place over the course of one day—the holiday Mothering Sunday. Jane is an orphan, so has no mother to spend the day with—but she does have Paul, with whom she's been having a years-long secret affair. The story unfolds as they spend their final day together as lovers.
Terms and conditions
- 20 double passes are up for grabs to see Mothering Sunday at cinemas across Melbourne.
- The winners are entitled to one double movie pass.
- Valid for use from 2 June 2022 for the film season, subject to availability.
- Check with your local cinema for screening details and see the film within the first two weeks of opening.
- Passes are valid for use at cinemas across Melbourne, full details will be provided to winners when their tickets are provided.
- The passes are valid for Mothering Sunday only, and cannot be changed to a different film exchanged for cash and are non-transferrable.
- The passes will not be valid on public holidays, discount days, and Saturdays after 5pm, and must be exchanged at the box office for a valid ticket – not valid online or via mobile ticketing.
- The passes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, or promotion.
Reviewed 27 December 2022