Regional Development Victoria have grants for Victorian-based organisations to address issues of social isolation arising from COVID19
Eligible organisations can apply for amounts of $5,000-$200,000.
Who can apply?
Applications will be considered from Victorian-based incorporated community organisations, Local Government Areas’s, incorporated not-for-profits and industry groups including:
- chambers of commerce and business associations
- industry peak bodies
- business and industry clusters and networks
- groups of LGA’s
- government agencies.
incorporated not-for-profit organisations, including community groups, for example:
- cooperatives or associations
- social enterprise organisations.
Individuals or unincorporated associations are not eligible to apply. All applications must provide a current ABN number.
The objectives of the program are to combat social isolation and loneliness issues in the community and:
- better connect program participants with others in the community
- provide opportunities for the community to contribute or volunteer during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- increase the capability of participants to connect with both their community and support organisations
- assist service providers in increasing their reach
- increase the capability for the community to support the socially isolated
- ensure an equitable spread of support across both metropolitan and regional areas
- increase collaboration between Government and support services to assist people experiencing social isolation as a result of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Applicants need to complete the on-line application form for funding. To discuss their idea and seek advice, applicants are encouraged to email email@example.com they are based in metropolitan Melbourne, or email firstname.lastname@example.org they are based in regional Victoria.
For further information visit the website https://www.rdv.vic.gov.au/grants-and-programs/lets-stay-connected-fund