The 37th Victorian Seniors Festival occurs statewide in October 2019.
New event listing?
Listing an event is free. To list a new event for consideration for inclusion in the festival printed program and/or the online festival calendar of events, please complete the online . If you wish you can commence a listing, save it and exit and return at a later date to finish and submit.
Deadline dates for you to be aware of
- If you want to have your event/s considered for inclusion in the Festival’s printed program you need to complete and submit your event listing by 31 May, 2019.
- All events submitted by 31 May 2019 will also be considered for inclusion in the online Festival Calendar of Events – there is no need to resubmit those events.
- If you are submitting an event after 31 May 2019 and you want it to be considered for inclusion in the online Festival Calendar of Events, you need to submit it by 7 September 2019.
Selection process for inclusion of events in the 2019 Victorian Seniors
Festival print program
There is limited space in the Festival print program so not every event submitted will be included. You will be advised in June 2019 of the outcome.
Events with a set attendance capacity
- For events / activities with a set attendance capacity it is important that you select Bookings essential when completing the from and that you are prepared from 22 August 2019 onwards to respond to bookings enquiries. Most events with set audience capacity appearing in the Festival print program are booked out by the start of the Festival.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Victorian Seniors Festival Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning to complete your event listing submission?
If you have saved your form, please check your email inbox for a message from the Victorian Seniors Festival as this will include the link to resume an event submission.
If you are unable to locate this email, please contact us via email@example.com with Event Form Link in the subject header to have the link sent to you.