Welcome to the 2021 Victorian Seniors Festival. We look forward to having your event as part of this year’s Festival programming.
By completing the online listing form you will ensure that your event appears in the 2021 Victorian Seniors Festival Calendar of Events that sits on Seniors Online. This calendar will go live in the week starting 23 August and the Calendar link will be promoted in all of our Festival communications activity.
The online calendar is our primary means of telling Victorians about Festival events this year as we are not producing a print program.
We will distribute a printed Festival call to action guide which will promote the online Calendar of Events as the way for people to find out about events.
Important information for you about submitting events
- You can submit events via this online process up until Friday 13 August.
- Do not use Internet Explorer to complete this form as it does not support all of the form applications. The form works perfectly on applications such as Chrome. If you need to download the free Chrome application it is available at https://www.google.com.au/chrome/
- You can list any live or online events you are presenting for Festival audiences that occur between 1 and 31 October, 2021.
- If you are keen to offer an event during the 8 days of free public transport for Victorian Seniors Card holders, this will occur over the period 3 to 10 October, 2021.
- There is a Category and Sub-category drop down component of the form. If you are not sure of what category or sub-category you should select, choose ones that most closely represent the nature of your event. In compiling the Calendar we will review the category and sub-category selections and alter them if necessary.
- Once you have submitted your event via this online process you will receive an automatically generated email confirming that we have received the listing.
- If you experience any problems in listing your event, email email@example.com (opens in your email program) detailing your issue, and we will respond promptly.
- When reviewing your event listing we will contact you via email if we have any questions we need clarified.
- The Festival retains the right to decline an event listing and if this occurs we will contact you to advise you of that outcome.
Returning to complete your event listing submission?
If you have saved your form, please check your email inbox for a message from the Victorian Seniors Festival as this will include the link to resume an event submission.
If you are unable to locate this email, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org (opens in your email program) to have the link re-sent to you.
Thank you again for your interest in being part of the 2021 Victorian Seniors Festival.