In 2020, the Victorian Seniors Festival reimagined presented a new radio program in addition to our video performances.
The Victorian Seniors Festival Radio reimagined programs include:
- Music and entertainment features from nostalgia to contemporary artists
- Radio plays, including recordings of works by Alan Hopgood and modern writers
- New plays commissioned by the Victorian Seniors Festival
- A fantastic mix of spoken word, poetry and prose from Australian writers and performers
We have the full Radio Reimagined program available in one easy to read document.
You can download tracks and playlists for listening offline - just look for the downward arrow on the right hand side of the player.
Enjoy - and thank you!
Satisfaction survey for the 2020 Victorian Seniors Festival reimagined
Have you got 2 minutes to help us out? We’re interested to hear your thoughts on this year’s festival.
What did you enjoy - what would you like to see more of? Your feedback will help us produce even better events in 2021. No personal information is requested or recorded.
Take the festival survey here.
ABC Radio Melbourne - The Friday Revue
Radio reimagined would appreciate your feedback and comments. Let us know what you think.
The Victorian Seniors Festival reimagined is a completely new concept for us. We hope you enjoy the performances.
We encourage you to submit your comments, thoughts and experiences via the comments section, or visit our Facebook and let us know.
While we kindly encourage you to submit your comments, thoughts and experiences below or on our Facebook, we expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove comments that are:
- off-topic and not appropriate for discussion in this forum
- in violation of another’s privacy
- vexatious, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- abusive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, discriminatory or otherwise offensive
- of a political nature or promote particular services, products, or political organisations
- illegal or advocates illegal activity
- in violation of another’s intellectual property or infringe upon copyrights or trademarks.