The 36th Victorian Seniors Festival occurs statewide in October 2018.
New event listing?
Listing an event is free. To list a new event for consideration for inclusion in the festival printed program and the online Festival Calendar of Events, please complete the online form. If you wish you can commence a listing, save it, exit and return at a later date to finish and submit.
• The online form works best when you use Chrome to access the online form.
• If you do not have the Chrome you can download it free of charge at https://www.google.com/chrome/
• The form should also work if you are using the most recent version of other web browsers, however for the optimal experience please use Chrome.
Deadlines for you to be aware of
• If you want to have your event considered for inclusion in the Festival’s printed program you need to complete and submit your event listing by Thursday 31 May 2018.
• All events submitted by Thursday 31 May 2018 will be considered for inclusion in the online Festival Calendar of Events – there is no need to resubmit.
• If you are submitting an event after 31 May 2018 and you want it to be considered for inclusion in the online Festival Calendar of Events, you need to submit it by Friday 7 September 2018.
Selection process for inclusion of events in the 2018 Victorian Seniors
Festival print program
There is limited space in the Festival print program so not every event submitted will be included. You will be advised in June 2018 of the outcome.
Events will be considered for inclusion in the Festival print program and subsequently for inclusion in the online Festival Calendar of Events against the following criteria:
- Event must take place in October 2018
- Event is free or reasonable cost
- Event offers good quality entertainment or an activity in a friendly environment
- Event offers people an opportunity to try something new.
Events with a set attendance capacity
• For events / activities with a set attendance capacity it is important that you select Bookings essential when completing the from, and that you are prepared from Wednesday 22 August 2018 onwards to respond to bookings enquiries. Most events with set audience capacity appearing in the Festival print program are booked out by the start of the Festival.
• If you have any questions, please contact the Victorian Seniors Festival Manager on email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning to complete your event listing submission?
If you have saved your form, please check your email inbox for a message from the Victorian Seniors Festival as this will include the link to resume an event submission.
If you are unable to locate this email, please contact us via email@example.com with Event Form Link in the subject header to have the link sent to you.