When Jane is diagnosed with cancer, she has an airline ticket in her pocket to the UK, to be at the birth of her grandchild. Lillian her partner finds herself waiting in doctor’s rooms with Jane through their journey together. Full of wit, warmth and poetry and bringing tears and laughter.
A radio play by Sandra Shotlander with poetry by Joan Eaton-Stubbings, performed by Brenda Palmer and Rosemary Johns.
We hope you enjoyed this performance- please leave us a comment below.
While we kindly encourage you to submit your comments, thoughts and experiences below or on our Facebook, we expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove comments that are:
- off-topic and not appropriate for discussion in this forum
- in violation of another’s privacy
- vexatious, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- abusive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, discriminatory or otherwise offensive
- of a political nature or promote particular services, products, or political organisations
- illegal or advocates illegal activity
- in violation of another’s intellectual property or infringe upon copyrights or trademarks.
By submitting a comment you agree to the Victorian Seniors Festival using your comment on social media or in promotional material. Names or identifiers will not be used to protect your privacy.