Robyne Latham and Leo Dale talk about how they first met, they way they work together and their outlook on working as artists and producers of content.
Robyne is a Yamatji woman originally from Western Australia. An academic and fine artist, Robyne's work spans the media of ceramics, sculpture, performance and theatre set-design. Robyne's award winning work is represented in the collections of the NGV, Deakin University, La Trobe University, the Koorie Heritage Trust and many more.
Leo is a musician and studio owner, originally trained as a camera operator, he films music and theatre shows and has been an editor with the Victorian Seniors Festival Reimagined since 2020.
Find out more about Robyne Latham
Find out more about Leo Dale
We hope you enjoyed this performance - please leave us a comment below.
While we kindly encourage you to submit your comments, thoughts and experiences below or on our Facebook, we expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove comments that are:
- off-topic and not appropriate for discussion in this forum
- in violation of another’s privacy
- vexatious, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- abusive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, discriminatory or otherwise offensive
- of a political nature or promote particular services, products, or political organisations
- illegal or advocates illegal activity
- in violation of another’s intellectual property or infringe upon copyrights or trademarks.
By submitting a comment you agree to the Victorian Seniors Festival using your comment on social media or in promotional material. Names or identifiers will not be used to protect your privacy.