Insights into the feature documentary Brazen Hussies, celebrating the legacy of the bold women of the Women’s Liberation Movement who re-ignited the feminist revolution in Australia. Brazen Hussies reveals a revolutionary chapter in Australian history, the Women's Liberation Movement (1965 -1975).
The documentary interweaves freshly uncovered archival footage, personal photographs, memorabilia and personal accounts from activists.
Insights from Brazen Hussies features three of the key creative personnel behind the creation of the documentary - director and writer Catherine Dwyer, producer Andrea Foxworthy and producer and founder of production company Film Camp, Philippa Campey, as well as performer and activist Robin Laurie.
Find out more about Brazen Hussies
We hope you enjoyed this discussion - please leave us a comment below.
While we kindly encourage you to submit your comments, thoughts and experiences below or on our Facebook, we expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove comments that are:
- off-topic and not appropriate for discussion in this forum
- in violation of another’s privacy
- vexatious, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- abusive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, discriminatory or otherwise offensive
- of a political nature or promote particular services, products, or political organisations
- illegal or advocates illegal activity
- in violation of another’s intellectual property or infringe upon copyrights or trademarks.
By submitting a comment you agree to the Victorian Seniors Festival using your comment on social media or in promotional material. Names or identifiers will not be used to protect your privacy.