An exquisite window into a grandmother and granddaughter relationship fuelled by a love of creativity and a delicious shared humour.
90 years young, Elizabeth Chong AM is a prominent Chinese-born Melbourne-based Australian celebrity chef, former cooking teacher, author and television presenter. She is known as a pioneer of the industry, the first celebrity chef, and promoter of Chinese cuisine to Australian households.
Award winning Soprano Tess Duddy is a teacher and performer with a passion for shared learning and lover of her grandmother's wisdom and approach to life.
Find out more about Teresa Duddy
We hope you enjoyed this discussion - please leave us a comment below.
While we kindly encourage you to submit your comments, thoughts and experiences below or on our Facebook, we expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove comments that are:
- off-topic and not appropriate for discussion in this forum
- in violation of another’s privacy
- vexatious, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- abusive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, discriminatory or otherwise offensive
- of a political nature or promote particular services, products, or political organisations
- illegal or advocates illegal activity
- in violation of another’s intellectual property or infringe upon copyrights or trademarks.
By submitting a comment you agree to the Victorian Seniors Festival using your comment on social media or in promotional material. Names or identifiers will not be used to protect your privacy.