Stories from women of Chinese-Taiwanese, French-Canadian, Greek-Cypriot, Indian-Malaysian, Italian, Maltese, Nigerian, and Sri Lankan heritage reveal historical events that made a big impact on their life before, and after, coming to Australia.
Published in pairs for each episode titled ‘Women, Art and Activism’, these podcasts are a true example of social inclusion within cultural diversity.
Episode 3: Edith Chen and Lee Unn
Edith and Lee talk about their work, their families and maintaining cultural connections.
We hope you enjoyed this conversation - please leave us a comment below.
While we kindly encourage you to submit your comments, thoughts and experiences below or on our Facebook, we expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove comments that are:
- off-topic and not appropriate for discussion in this forum
- in violation of another’s privacy
- vexatious, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- abusive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, discriminatory or otherwise offensive
- of a political nature or promote particular services, products, or political organisations
- illegal or advocates illegal activity
- in violation of another’s intellectual property or infringe upon copyrights or trademarks.
By submitting a comment you agree to the Victorian Seniors Festival using your comment on social media or in promotional material. Names or identifiers will not be used to protect your privacy.